I Love ID!

I Love ID!

Friday, January 22, 2010

the new Finny that Finny wants to...

hello, blog...
long time no see...

it's since the holiday i haven't write a new post...
i'm too busy to take care of my comic...
it's sucks...
it feels like i wanna burn it all...
but i have to try something new, right?

well,
i'm just gonna tell u that i'm going to move forward into the new Finny...
i'm going to come on magazine cover competition in indonesia...
but i'm not sure if i can win this thing...
well, lots of my friends support me, but... i'll try...
i'm just an ordinary girl like every girl does...

i'm also want to join singing competition in indonesia...
well, it's about i'm the singer and my mom will be the manager...
it's not too famous,
but i'll try it...

when i'm 18, i'm gonna join in "Miss Indonesia"
i have to!!!
but i wanna be pilot like my dad does...
well, u'll never know..

No comments:

Post a Comment